About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Doodle 023, 024, 025












Doodle 025: Characters & Creature
These are my final designs for my characters and creature for my Advanced Drawing for Animation class. Did them all in one day. Graphite, Prismacolor color pencil and Prismacolor markers.



Doodle 024: Vehicle Design
Vehicle design for my Advanced Drawing for Animation class. I'm not too happy with how it turned out but here it is anyways. Graphite, Prismacolor color pencils and markers, and ink.




Doodle 023: thumbs
I did more thumbnails for my Advanced Character for Animation class. I got really into this one. Graphite and ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment