About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Doodle 012, 013, 014

Doodle 014: Scarlett
I was trying to go for a caricature look on this one, but it turned out more realistic. hehe. I did exaggerate her(Scarlett Johansson) nose and her lips a little.




Doodle 013: Another day...
Just what I was feeling at the moment...tired and bored!




Doodle 012: Tejava
I was feeling a little tired today from staying up late, once again, doing homework. But I got my Tejava to keep me going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment