About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Doodle 015, 016


Doodle 016: The Boss
I just felt like drawing another animal. I thought it would be more interesting if he had a cigar. It made him look even more like he's the boss! Pencil & Photoshop.



Doodle 015: Dino
I'm working on this dinosaur project for Camera Techniques class, so I thought I'd draw a dinosaur. I couldn't think of what to draw. Pencil & Photoshop.

1 comment: