About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Doodle 091-094

Doodle 094: Cock-a-doodle-eh!
Had to get up earlier today and I was just not feeling it! Can't I just sleep in?



Doodle 093: Under Pressure!
"Under Pressure" by Queen has been stuck in my head for the last few days, especially since I did my run cycle animation using the song. It's okay, it's a good song. Here's a quick doodle of Freddie Mercury.



Doodle 092: My Girl, Trixxx
We started animating today in my stop motion class. It's turning out pretty cool! Trixxx is my puppet for the class.



Doodle 091: Yoga
Yoga...

No comments:

Post a Comment