About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doodle 069-071

Doodle 071: Lefty, The T-Rex
I was chatting with my friend about drawing with my left hand, so I thought I'd try it for today's doodle. I've done a couple of drawings with my left hand before, I figure I'd try it again and challenge myself. It was pretty tough, my right hand just couldn't stop moving while I was drawing this. Oh, I was trying to go for "cute", since my friend said I don't do cute drawings. Haha!



Doodle 070: Aries
I'm trying to approach my portfolio project differently, so I've been trying to doodle in a different style. This is just a doodle...dunno if I like it. We'll see what happens!



Doodle 069: How Bad Do You Want It?
If you want it that bad, you have to work for it! I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment