About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Doodle 084-087

Doodle 087: Not Feeling So Buff
So I finally went to the gym today after many months, but why do I have to work out with these guys?



Doodle 086: Jigsaw
I watched the final chapter of Saw, and it was just pointless. But I thought I'd draw this guy!



Doodle 085: Errrrrrrr....
Ever seen a really bummed out pirate? I have! hehe.



Doodle 084: Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't trust this guy with that bow and arrow! Yeah, he gets to pick the one you should be with...uhh...no!

No comments:

Post a Comment