About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Doodles 181-186

Doodle 186: Ramen
Just had ramen from Izamaya Kaza in Mission Hills for dinner. So good!



Doodle 185: Natural Night Owl
Pulled another all-nighter.



Doodle 184: You Got A Friend In Me
Awww, my friend!



Doodle 183: Slave For Life
I just found out how much I'll be paying back of my student loan. "I wanna be a billionaire...so freakin' bad."



Doodle 182: Panda
We're drawing animals for Comparative Anatomy class, so I just thought I'd doodle a panda.



Doodle 181: Back In Business
I finally got my computer working again. Time to get to work. Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment