About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doodles 173-179

Doodle 179: R.I.P. Macho Man
I just found out old school WWF icon "Macho Man" Randy Savage passed away today! You will be missed, "Ohhhh yeeeahhh!"



Doodle 178: Kick-Ass
Just watched Kick-Ass again. They really should have called this movie Hit Girl because she was bad-ass in the movie!



Doodle 177: Too Much Coffee? Nah!!
Just had a little too much iced McCafe today. It's okay, I'll probably have some more tomorrow.



Doodle 176: McLovin' My McCafe
I started drinking the iced coffee again from McDonald's, and I've been hooked. "Para-pa-pa-pa, I'm lovin' it!"



Doodle 175: Ryan Woodward Inspired
I was checking out Ryan Woodward's website this weekend, so I was inspired to doodle something similar to his animation "Thought of You." If you guys haven't seen it here's the link to his website. http://ryanwoodwardart.com/short-films/



Doodle 174: Ate & Ate Til We Had Enough!
'nough said.



Doodle 172: Pleasure Fair
I went to Pleasure Fair in L.A. It was awesome! Good food, awesome costumes, and interesting people! Also watched my buddy Mike's pirate band The Dread Crew of Oddwood. You guys should check them out, cool and crazy band!

No comments:

Post a Comment