About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Doodles 161-168

Doodle 168: Back To Work
Just got back from home (bay area). Call me crazy, but it's kinda relaxing to be back doing work again!



Doodle 167: Happy Mother's Day!!
Number 1 mom I know! Love you, inay!



Doodle 166: Show Me Da Manny!
Manny has done it again!!



Doodle 165: Burlesque
Went to my gf's coworker's burlesque show last night. It was pretty entertaining.



Doodle 164: Drew & Drin
Just a doodle of my nephews. Silly boys!



Doodle 163: Up, Up, and Away!!
On my way to the bay for Mother's Day weekend.



Doodle 162: Bernie
Just a doodle of my teacher, Bernie. Cool guy!



Doodle 161: Master Dzu
Inspired yet again by my teacher/mentor, Master Dzu Nguyen!

No comments:

Post a Comment