About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Doodles 058-066

Doodle 066: Liam
My friends and I were talking about our favorite actor today. Liam Neeson came to mind. He is probably one of my favorite actors. I also found out that he will be playing the role of Abraham Lincoln in a Steven Spielberg film "Lincoln." He's perfect for the role!



Doodle 065: Sore Neck
I woke up with a really sore neck. I slept wrong last night. Ouch!



Doodle 064: Taurus
I've been trying to come up with a concept for my Zodiac project for my Portfolio class. Here's one look, but I'm sure I'll be changing the it still.



Doodle 063: Hello Internet
I finally got my internet today after a year of not having one. Yes!



Doodle 062: "What Should I Do?"
I was talking to my friend today about what she plans on doing for portfolio, and she said she wants to do everything! Pakie, sometimes we just have to take things one at a time.



Doodle 061: Qui Gon Jinn
I just came across an image of (Liam Neesin) Qui Gon Jinn on the internet, so I just decided to draw him.



Doodle 060: Jay Hathaway
Today, Jay Hathaway, senior animator at Blizzard, came to school for a presentation. Funny guy!



Doodle 059: Bark! Bark!
My cough was so bad, I was barking like a dog last night. Not a good feeling.



Doodle 058: Mark Zuckerberg
The man responsible for what we all have been obsessing over, Facebook. I watched Social Network last night. It's pretty good. The man is a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment