About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Doodle 038-041

Doodle 041: Achy Breaky Back
We got home from Reno yesterday and when I woke up this morning, my back was killing me. I might've pulled my back while playing in the snow or something. I'm feeling like an old man now. Ouch!!



Doodle 040: Happy New Year
Happy New Year everyone! Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011!



Doodle 039: Snow Angel
Played in the snow today. I gotta say as fun as it was playing in the snow, I'd much rather play at the beach!



Doodle 38: Coffee Please!
I spent the weekend at Reno with my girlfriend's family for the New Year. First day there, it was freezing!! Cold as ice! I had to get my tall cup of coffee!


No comments:

Post a Comment