About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

my last doodles...

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated my doodles in a while. Unfortunately, I have failed to continue my doodle-a-day! So sad, I know. I had to deal with some stuff and kinda lost my motivation for a while, but I'm back. I'll keep up with more doodles, maybe not daily, but I'll do as much as I can. Anyway, here are the last doodles I did from about a month ago. Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment