About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is probably the best holiday of the year. You get to dress up and dress people up. These are pictures of my nephews and my god daughter for this year's Halloween. I tweaked them a little bit in Photoshop.


These are my nephews, Andrew (Mad Hatter) and Andrin (Clone Trooper). My brother (their daddy) made the costumes for them.


This is my god daughter, Audrey. It's always fun playing. I told her I'll dress her up as Charlie Chaplin, and she gave me a look and says, "Who's that!" I showed her a picture, and she was game.

No comments:

Post a Comment