About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nate & Melissa

For the past month, well maybe 3 weeks, I've been working on this sculpture for my friends Nate and Melissa's wedding. It's made from polymer clay. It's about 18 inches tall from the ground all the way to the top of the lamp post. After many sleepless nights, it is finally done! Here it is! Up next is my cousin's wedding.









No comments:

Post a Comment