About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Doodles 258-259


Doodle 259: The Audrey And Drin Show
Hey guys, check out this new animation show! Okay, I'm joking. It's actually just my niece and nephew. But watching these two interact with each other is pretty entertaining, there should be an animation show starring them two!



Doodle 258: Sushi Yum!
I went to a sushi place in Concord with my family today for my sister-in-law's birthday. It's called Sushi Momoyama. If you guys are in the bay area and you're around Concord, check it out. It's pretty good and they have fresh fish!


No comments:

Post a Comment