About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

B.AIR Stuff

I was going through my old work and I found some stuff I did for 2D Studio class from last summer. I figure I'd post them. These are concept stuff I did for a short I did with five of my friends (Mike Montemarano, AJ Velasco, Roberta Tam, Chris Sias, and Jason Dwyer) from the Art Institute last summer. It's called "B.AIR" Here they are!


Pushing Pixels Production presents "B.AIR"

Bear concept


More bears

Birds color studies

Bird designs
More birds. Final bear design by Jason Dwyer.
Storyboard



This is the final movie. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment