About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Heavy Mahogany

Finally, I am posting something!! I've been MIA, I know! This was a project I did for my buddy's pirate band's, The Dread Crew of Oddwood, third album "Heavy Mahogany." Check them out! Cool guys, great songs, and just an awesome band! This was suppose to be a 6 weeks project that ended up taking twice as long. This project was definitely very challenging for me, with this amount of work for a short period of time, while working and going to school. But I did it! And I'm really glad to have been part of this project! Mike, thanks dude! Good luck with the album guys!  


 "Heavy Mahogany"

 Seafarer's Medley

 Berserker

 Binged & Purged

 Flotsam Epitaph

 Meat, Bread, & Wine

 When I Sailed

 Serpent's Feast

 Portman's Reverie

 Petty Theft

 Oddwood Saves America

 Oddwood Building Things

 Airship of Doom

 Brothel Royale

 Death By Dinosaur

 Flesh Breakfast

Immortal Souls

1 comment:

  1. Say bruh you done an Awesome job, keep up the Awesome work fam.

    ReplyDelete