About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Doodles 188-200



I know it's been a while since I last updated my blog, but there is a good reason. I've been busy finishing up final projects and putting together my portfolio because I am graduating SOON!! I'm excited. I can't wait! Anyways, here are my updated doodles. Enjoy!


Doodle 200: Made It!
Just finished my last class today at the Art Institute. I can't believe it. It took a while, but I've finally reached the end! Thank goodness!



Doodle 199: Almost There!
I can smell it. the end is near!



Doodle 198: Haircut
Just got my hair did! I feel much cleaner.



Doodle 197: Cold Blooded
Sssssss....


Doodle 196: Not Cool, Rhino Dude
Went to the San Diego Zoo today for a field trip for a class. I swear, this rhino knew what he was doing. He turned around and pooped right in front of me. And let me just say, the smell...not cool!



Doodle 195: Whatchu Want?



Doodle 194: Blue Elephant



Doodle 193: Frog In Your Throat Makes A Pirate Cry!
Just an inside joke between some of my friends.



Doodle 192: Just An Elephant



Doodle 191: Cheetah
The animal continues...



Doodle 190: I Ain't Lion, I Swear!
I've been drawing animals for my Comparative Anatomy class, so I thought I'd continue for my doodles.



Doodle 189: Two Weeks Left!!
I'm excited! Almost done with school.



Doodle 188: Ye Takin To Me? Ye Must Be Takin To Me!
Get it? It's a Takin.

No comments:

Post a Comment