About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Doodle 133-146

Doodle 146: Shia
I'm getting really anxious for the third Transformers movie, so I started watching the first one...and decided to draw Shia Labeouf.



Doodle 145: Drunkin' Monkey
Happy 30th birthday, Lady! I went out downtown for my friend's birthday, and had some drinks with the birthday girl. 1 drink and 4 shots = 1 really bad headache!! It's was all great though, I needed to partay!



Doodle 144: Lazy @$$!
I did not do anything today, and it's fine.



Doodle 143: Another Beautiful Bike Ride
I went for another bike ride today. It was nice!



Doodle 142: Baby Cakes
My buddy Lucia and I went to Baby Cakes today since she's never been. It was yum!!



Doodle 141: Feeling like S... Today!



Doodle 140: Oh Crap!
After a 2 and hour bike ride yesterday in the sun, this is what I get! Lesson of the day...put sunscreen on face.



Doodle 139: Cruisin'!
I finally took my bike out for a ride today. It was the perfect day to ride!!



Doodle 138: Happy 41st Anniversary
Congratulations mom and dad! I love you both.



Doodle 137: No Pressure
The thought that this is my last quarter is kinda scary! You mean I have to find a job now? =)



Doodle 136: Netflix
Netflix all night long! Movies back to back to back. I love it!



Doodle 135: Tired
I had a tiring day today for some reason.



Doodle 134: Chris Sias
I dunno...I just felt like drawing my buddy Chris.



Doodle 133: The Beginning Of The End
Today is my last first day at school. Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment