About Me

My photo
I am an Art Institute of California - San Diego graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Media Arts and Animation. I've done traditional work using graphite, color pencils, watercolor, acrylic, clay, and digital projects using Photoshop, Flash, Maya, and Mudbox. I enjoy doing illustrations, character designs, environment paintings, sculpting, story boarding, modeling and lighting. Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Doodle 112-121

Doodle 121: Four Down, One Left!
Yes! One more final and this quarter is done for me!



Doodle 120: Three Down, Two Left...
Three finals done. Two left.



Doodle 119: Two Down, Three More To Go...
Second final done. Three left to go.



Doodle 118: Raining Cats & Dogs
The rain is crazy right now!



Doodle 117: Spartacus
I started watching the television series "Spartacus." It's pretty cool.



Doodle 116: Sooo Lazy
Just another lazy day at home.



Doodle 115: Happy St. Patrick's Day



Doodle 114: David & Doo Joon
Just a quick doodle of my friend and his puppet.



Doodle 113: One Down, Four To Go...
Just finished our animation for my Stop Motion class. One down, four to go. Woohoo!



Doodle 112: Time Is Running Out!
Week 10 and my production class has so much more to do. Time is running out guys. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment